The Parent Council is an open group for all parents, carers and teachers and our role is to:
- Support the school in its work with pupils.
- To represent the views of parents and carers.
- Encourage links between the school, pupils, parents and carers, pre-school groups and the wider community.
- Building a funding bid to provide new outdoor play equipment and outdoor teaching space.
- Equipment chosen by Pupil Council.
- Obtaining quotes and working with Council to build application.
- Looking at Active Schools provision of activities between 14:45 and 15:15.
- Working with partners
- Funding possibilities
- Webpage going live on www.nethybridge.com
- Closed group Facebook page about to be set up
- Minutes, etc on notice board at the school
- Meeting with Councillor Jaci Douglas and continued support from Councillors
- Joint working with Deshar Primary School Parent Council
- Training through VABS
- Effective Communication
- Financial Management
Up and coming
- Inputting to the consultation on school times changes as part of the Highland Council’s budget cut proposals (October).
- Next meetings scheduled for the 30th September and 25th November at 6pm at the school.
- Fundraising and Office Bearers meetings in between to keep main meetings concise.
- Helping with catering at the Family Fun Day at Forest Lodge, on Sunday 3rd August.
Chair: Ross Watson email@example.com or 07753 362 352
Treasurer: Tracey Borthwick firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Lucka Poyner email@example.com
Minutes of previous meetings