Flox Cottage

Construction

Built in 1870 by a father and son from nearby dwelling Craigowrie it is now one of the few remaining original timber houses in Nethybridge. Home to well known local lady, Mrs Nell Reid for many years it was restored in 1994 by David & Valery Dean of Badanfhuarain and is now a 4 star graded self catering cottage accommodating five guests with category 2 disabled access. It retains its 'hanging lum' fireplace, original interior timber cladding and direct access to the extensive footpath network of Balnagowan Wood through an extended garden to the rear linkto:http://www.forestcottages.com/[[Forest Cottages website]]