The Speyside Centre is family run and is currently being rebuilt after a devastating fire in 2016 so as well as watching the highland craftsmen at work on the new build visitors can also enjoy the following which are still available while work goes on;
- A Tearoom overlooking the red squirrel feeders and specialising in ‘Clootie Dumpling’, a traditional Scottish pudding.
- A Garden Centre with hardy shrubs, trees, alpines but specialising in Scotlands iconic Heather plant, also stocking essential feeds, gravels and composts as well as a fantastic selection of sturdy garden furniture and frost proof containers.
- A small Gift Shop with a lovely selection of quality gifts, food and fashion accessories.
- A Wildlife Viewing Area where you can see our feathered and furry friends.
- An Antiques and Collectables Shop with a great mixture of bits ‘n’ bobs from days gone by.A Toddlers Play Area with swings, slides and play hut.
- The Wildlife Hut which stocks everything you need to look after our spiky, feathered or furry friends.
Dogs are very welcome with well trained owners – and we now have electric charge points for topping up your electric car.
Get In Touch
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387