Abernethy Golf Course
Nine hole golf course.
Opened in 1893 with six holes at Rothiemoon. In 1895 moved to present site Croftcroy which was previously grazing for the manse. Dr Forsyth allowed three extra holes on the Glebe when rubber cored balls were introduced. The course was restored after WWII
Just off the B970 Nethy Bridge to Grantown. NJ 004 212
Dr Jean Munro & Elizabeth Fleming (2008)
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387