Built by 1896, near site of John Crowley’s spring destroyed in the flood of 1829. [see Dick Lauder ‘The Moray Floods’]
Dr Jean Munro & Elizabeth Fleming (2008)
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387