Built as the Institute by 1905 with money raised by Trustees it was first called reading room;
in 1910 reading rooms;
1920 reading room and tea room;
1930 reading and recreation rooms and tennis courts;
By 1940 reading recreation rooms and hall; later used as cinema from van outside and as canteen in WW2.
In 1930s large hall was added with funds from Carnegie Trust
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387