COVID-19 Announcement: In view of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic our committee has decided to cancel dancing until the end of this year. This will be reviewed in December with the hope we can resume dancing in the New Year.
Take care all and stay safe.
Originally Lot 4 Seafield Place.
Was feued to James Grant in 1860.
Feued by the Countess of Seafield to Mrs Agnes Annabella Campbell Black as of Whitsunday 1958.
Mrs Agnes Campbell Black (of Laintachan Farm) acquired the Right of Settlement(lease) to the property in May 1946 from Mrs Jane Stewart Black (she moved from Heath Cottage to Clachaig).
Lease granted in January 1906 to Thomas MacDonald junior. Blacksmith. Lease then nested in Mrs Jane Stewart Black (from Paul Culliford – extracted from Fue of 1958). Some time after this the name was changed to Selmat Datang but reverted to Heath Cottage when purchased by Paul and Susan Culliford [See also Salamat Datang. Now owned by Dennis & Joy Johnson
Built before 1913.
Dr Jean Munro & Elizabeth Fleming (2008)
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387