Previous owners Jim and Anne Scrimounger 19?? – 1998 Jan and Moe Tomisk 1998.
Private villa. Guest House after WW II. Small Hotel – closed 2007. Planning Consent for change of use to residential use granted in 2008.
Built by 1881.
Conservatory extension to Dining Room built 19??
Dr Jean Munro & Elizabeth Fleming (2008)
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387