COVID-19 Announcement: In view of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic our committee has decided to cancel dancing until the end of this year. This will be reviewed in December with the hope we can resume dancing in the New Year.
Take care all and stay safe.
The images on the website are used by the kind permission of the owners or are copyright free images. The remainder has been created by, and is the sole property of, the Nethy Bridge Community Centre. The entirety of the content of this website are copyright and must not be copied, downloaded or otherwise used without prior authority of the Nethy Bridge Community Centre.
Businesses and organisations who wish to be listed should go to the ‘get listed‘ section of the site. If you choose to list on the site, you are responsible for checking that your details are correct and up to date. Should changes to your listing be necessary, please go to ‘update your listing‘.
- The information on this Website is presented in good faith and is correct to the best of our knowledge
- We accept no responsibility for errors or omissions
- Please check all details with the businesses or organisations listed before making any arrangements
- Links to other websites (and their contents) are provided for convenience and to provide better user experience only. We have no control over those sites, cannot guarantee their accuracy and are not responsible for their content or use
- The Community Google Calendar is not within our control. We accept no responsibility for the content or otherwise
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387