COVID-19 Announcement: In view of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic our committee has decided to cancel dancing until the end of this year. This will be reviewed in December with the hope we can resume dancing in the New Year.
Take care all and stay safe.
The trails include:
- The Riverside Trail – sponsored by Nethy Bridge Stores
- The Riverside Link Path – sponsored by Abernethy Bunkhouse, Nethy Station
- The Wilderness Trail – sponsored by Balnagowan Mill Holiday Cottage
- The Puggy Line Trail – sponsored by the Mountview Hotel
- The Broomhill Trail – sponsored by Balliefurth Farm
- The Castle Roy Loop – sponsored by the Nethy Bridge Hotel
- The King’s Road – sponsored by Nethy Bridge Community Centre
- The Backharn Trail – sponsorship vacancy
- The Lettoch Walk – sponsored by The Lazy Duck Eco-homestead and Huts
A Trails Pack with illustrated and written descriptions of each walk is available from the Visitor Centre (only £2 including post cards!).
Flooding at the Broomhill bridge end of the path is usual following heavy rain or when the Nethy and Spey are in spate. However, it’s still worth a walk along the trail to see the rivers flowing fast and high!
Look out for dippers and signs of otter.
The Allt Mor footbridge is closed until further notice. To avoid the bridge, start your walk from Castle Roy car park.
Loop To complete both loops of this trail is not advised as the footbridge over the Allt Mor is closed. Use of the bridge is at your own discretion. Please take care.
Explore Abernethy Visitor Centre
Call in at the Visitor Centre for details of the path network in and around Nethy Bridge, information about the nature and history of the area, and much more.
FREE ENTRY, open daily 9.30 – 5.00 throughout the year, weather permitting
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387