The Ranger will be in Nethy at various times.
There is a well established network of paths in and around the village, from short strolls on all abilities trails close to the Community Centre to longer walks through the lovely pine woods nearby.
- The Riverside Trail – sponsored by A Young, Nethy Bridge Stores
- The Riverside Link Path – sponsored by George and Carmen Ritchie
- The Wilderness Trail – sponsored by James Fraser, Balnagowan Mill Holiday Cottage
- The Puggy Line Trail – sponsored by the Mountview Hotel
- The Broomhill Trail – sponsored by Balliefurth Farm
- The Castle Roy Loop – sponsored by the Nethy Bridge Hotel
- The King’s Road – sponsored by Nethy Bridge Community Centre
- The Backharn Trail – sponsorship vacancy
- The Lettoch Walk – sponsorship vacancy
An illustrated and written description of each walk is available from the Visitor Centre (only £2 including post cards!)
Flooding at the Broomhill bridge end of the path is usual following heavy rain or when the Nethy & Spey are in spate. However, its still worth a walk along the trail to see the rivers flowing fast and high!
Dippers and signs of otter are possible
The Alltmor footbridge is closed until further notice. To avoid the bridge, start your walk from Castle Roy car park
Castle Roy Loop
To complete both loops of this trail is not possible as the footbridge over Alltmor is not fit for purpose. Use of the bridge is at your own discretion. Please take care.
Call in at the Visitor Centre for details of the path network in and around Nethy Bridge
Open daily 9.30 – 5.00 throughout the year, weather permitting
See events calendar for Summer Talks
Nethy Bridge Community Centre
We are grateful to the listed businesses and organisations, without which it would not be possible to run a community website.
A charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered charity number: SC 012389
Company registration number: SC 379387